Lots of users seek help to get rid of Babylon software. See one of tons of reviews @ cnet: "Invasive program tries to take over everything from my browser homepage to default search engine to what gets loaded when I open a new browser tab. I still have an icon on my QuickLaunch toolbar that I can't get rid of. Their uninstall doesn't uninstall very much, and it doesn't undo all the things it took over, so I'm left with a bunch of non-functioning features that I'm still trying to weed out." Moreover, the Babylon 10 may make Windows Internet Explorer 6 getting crash!
- Error signature
- szAppName: IEXPLORER.EXE
- szAppVer: 6.0.2900.5512
- szModName: hungapp
- szModVer: 0.0.0.0
- offset: 00000000
- Error Report Contents:
- "The following file will be included in this error report:"
- " C:\DOCUME~1\TEST\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERfd4e.dir00\appcompat.txt"
Babylon 10 removal instructions (for WinXP, an example)
- Exit it: right click on its tray icon in Taskbar and launch Exit.
- Save and close all web browser-related windows.
- Click start and go to All Programs. Enter the following Babylon folder and run Uninstall in it.
- Wait seconds for babylon's default uninstall wizard.
- Then choose "Uninstall. Please uninstall Babylon from my computer" from the babylon window below.
- Close the following "Babylon toolbar removal" information box.
- Close the "Babylon 10 Translation Software and Dictionary Tool" page below.
- Save and reboot XP system.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs list in Control Panel.
- Locate the remaining Babylon toolbar and click on Remove button behind it.
- Click Yes on Babylon Toolbar Removal below.
- Close Babylon toolbar removal below.
- Close "Babylon toolbar Uninstall: Completed" window.
- Close "The software was successfully removed. ..." page below.
- Save and restart again.
- Open Firefox if you installed it on your machine. Remove Babylon Search from Manage Search Engine List box; set another search provider you like.
P.S.: For more PUPs removal assistance, click here.