Some users can't uninstall GFI LanGuard (Network security scanner and patch management software) via Windows Uninstall. Then you should read up the following information. To completely remove GFI LanGuard, you need to...
- Uninstall or downgrade Windows Installer 3.1 Redistributable
- Uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- Uninstall Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC 2.8)
- Uninstall GFI LanGuard 2012 Engine
- Uninstall GFI LanGuard 2012 Console
Steps to uninstall the GFI product:
- Close the GFI LanGuard registration window below.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel. Find the below GFI LauGuard 2012 (173.00MB) and hit the Remove button next to it.
- Choose the Yes option from the following Add or Remove Programs to verify you wish to proceed with the removal of GFI software.
- Wait few minutes while Windows Installer configures your unwanted GFI LanGuard 2012.
- You may continue with the express uninstall of the aforementioned Microsoft .NET Framework applications and then, save and reboot.