Wish to downgrade the newly released Painter X3 to the previous Corel Painter 12? Please follow the simple steps to do so. Read up related article if you too want to uninstall Corel Painter 12 for other similar products on the Web.
- Save your work and exit the X3 client.
- If you're a W7/Vista user, you too need Windows' "Uninstall a program" option to remove the said Painter X3.
- Locate Corel Painter X3 in the programs list, launch Uninstall/Change.
- To cleanly clean X3's preferences in system, check the "Remove User Files" option and press Remove on the following painter X3 setup wizard.
- Please stand by while the X3 wizard is automatically configuring its files on your computer.
- Hit Finish when the express un-installation is complete.
- To fully uninstall this new Painter software, you consider removing the possibly unwanted .NET Framework 4.5 from Microsoft later.