If you wish to remove the pre-installed ClamWin Free Antivirus software then use other anti-malware app, you may read on and refer to the following steps to perform the uninstall process.
- Make yourself the system Admin. Save your personal information.
- To smoothly complete the progress, you can then exit the running protection from alch.
- Now, you may choose or use the following 3 methods to start the uninstall of ClamWin Free Antivirus:
- Option 1: start >> All Programs >> ClamWin Free Antivirus >> launch the "Uninstall ClamWin Free Antivirus" option.
- Option 2: start >> Control Panel >> Uninstall a program or Add/Remove if you're using a XP SP3 computer >> locate the below ClamWin Free Antivirus 0.97.8 >> press Enter or launch Uninstall option.
- Option 3: find out or go to the below ClamWin file folder >> run the unins000 in it.
- For Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista users, you need to select the Yes from the following UAC alert.
- Choose Yes from the below "ClamWin Free Antivirus Uninstall" to process the express uninstall process.
- You must reboot your device so that you can successfully complete the uninstallation of ClamWin software.