When users install the Windows 8.1 operating system and after installing the application, some other action might suddenly cause an error, the error message as : Module "Wintrust.dll" has been loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0×80004005, 0×80004005 is cause by the dynamic link library dll registration is not successful or by firewall which exist between your computer and the Internet that not allowed HTTPS (SSL) connections.
Tools / materials:
Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 operating system
DLL registration steps:
1. Win + R shortcut to bring up the Run window, enter CMD- OK.
2. Copy the following content: regsvr32 Softpub.dll to the right side of the CMD window - paste the copied regsvr32 Softpub.dll to it (Ctrl + V shortcut key is invalid), and then press Enter.
3. Prompts that DllRegisterserver has been successful in Softpub.dll, said the operation successfully registered, sequentially repeat the above steps, respectively register regsvr32 Wintrust.dll and regsvr32 Initpki.dll.
Open windows firewall services:
1. Right-click Computer - management.
2. Open the Services and Applications - service options, find the Windows Firewall Service
3. Double-click the Windows Firewall service, if the project does not start, please click Start, set the startup type as Automatic - Applications - OK.
If you are a Windows 7 user:
1. Click on the windows"Start" menu, select "Run";
2. Enter in the input box "regsvr32 jscript.dll" (without quotation marks) and click OK;
3. Click the "Start" menu again , select "Run";
4. Type in the input box "regsvr32 vbscript.dll" (without quotation marks) and click OK;
If computer prompts that module "vbscript.dll" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80004005. Please try - “Start” - "Accessories -" Right-click on a “run as administrator” - "Enter regsvr32 jscript.dll and regsvr32 vbscript.dll under cmd. System prompts these two dll has been successfully loaded and called.